GHK M4 GBBR (V2) COLT Engraved Version
Officially Authorized by CYBERGUN
* Update-list *
1. New CNC machine bolt carrier : CNC process with heat treatment. Harder material and smooth performance.
2. Improvement of bolt lock: made of new material (magnet design adoption); stronger and more stable.
3. New version lightweight magazine: 35% weight reduction compared to the old magazine.
(ver1 magazine weight: 661g / ver2 magazine weight: 400g)
● Inner barrel:
● Weight: 3150g
● Bullet: 6mm
● Capacity: 40 rounds, with lightweight version (400g) magazine.
● Power: 14.5″ 120-130m/s (395-427fps), 12.5″/10.5″ 110-120m/s (362-395fps)
● Power source: 12KG gas / CO2
● Engraving: Colt
● Year of manufacure: 2017
- New HOP-UP system, ver 6.0 new hammer, and stable bolt lock.
- Steel made bolt carrier ＆ CNC fishbone rail.
- The main receiver is made of aluminum die-casting, which is high precision, high stability and good strength.
- The stock is stronger and not easily broken.
- The bolt is adopted by impact-resistant material with a German made connect spring. It is flexible, not easy to break, but easy removal and maintenance; which is also save gas for high airtight characteristic.
- The barrel has very detailed heat sink pattern, which is provided by Montblanc’s OEM manufacturer. Steel thin-walled, light weight, and hollow center, the whole process of producing barrel is almost the same level as real gun.
- The inner barrel is a precision one with 6.03mm.
- Nitrided manganese phosphate as surface treatment, which has double cost compared to manganese. This makes the product no rust, and won’t scratched.
- The gas consumption of M4 magazine is larger than G5’s mag. M4 magazine can shooting 1 and half mag a time in auto mode; 2 to 3 mags in semi mode.